PROTECT YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS
FROM VIOLENT CRIME WITH A LICENSED HANDGUN!
You can obtain a New York City handgun license for personal or business protection by using our professional license service. We make applying for a handgun license fast and easy. A NYC handgun license is valid throughout
New York City & State with the proper authorization.
We have over 25 years experience in providing pistol license services. If you are a private individual or business owner, we can help you obtain your handgun license. New York City has the toughest gun licensing laws in the nation and the application process is very complicated and time consuming. Use our professional service to simplify and speed the entire handgun licensing process.
There are approximately 62,000 handgun licenses issued in New York City to private individuals, business owners, doctors, lawyers, professionals, celebrities, private investigators, armed guards, peace officers, etc. Apply today for your own handgun license. Results are guaranteed!
BONUS: A free one year gun range membership is included with our gun license service.
OFFICIAL ARMED GUARD TRAINING COURSE
You can train for a prestigious and high paying career in armed security and executive protection. We offer the official New York State armed guard training course and licensing program at our affiliated academy in Manhattan. This is the only NYS approved program in Manhattan with the convenience of a gun range, gun shop and classrooms in one modern facility. Our firearms instructors are certified and licensed by New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services (NYS DCJS). Full and part time classes are available. The armed guard training course consists of the mandated 47 hours of security procedures and firearms training.
The armed guard course includes:
Call us today for the current course tuition and enrollment information.
- Expert preparation of your handgun license application package.
- Coaching and tutoring for your police department interview.
- All Ammunition, targets and study materials, at no extra charge.
- FREE one year gun range membership.
SPECIAL PATROLMAN FORCE
FOR NYC BUSINESSES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Are you a business owner or manager that is concerned about crime or terrorism on your property? Now you can have an in-house professional law enforcement force to protect life and property on your business premises. This is an official public safety program in cooperation with the New York Police Department. New York City and State laws now provide for the formation and operation of this special law enforcement force within public and private sector entities. This is the official SPECIAL PATROLMAN PROGRAM and it's mission is to enhance public safety by enforcing the law and preventing crime.
Special Patrolmen are authorized to...
Advanced Protection Consultants LLC will arrange for the approval and licensing of qualified businesses to participate in the Special Patrolman Program. Our consultants are former law enforcement and military officers. We offer a comprehensive on-site survey and evaluation of your business premises for the successfully implementation of the Special Patrolman Program.
Special Patrolmen are peace officers as prescribed by New York City and State laws and thereby granted law enforcement authority and arrest powers. Special Patrolmen are appointed under the direction of the Police Commissioner and are deputized at police headquarters. Special Patrolmen are issued an official law enforcement shield and identification credentials by the New York City Police Department. Special Patrolmen can be authorized to carry firearms, at the option of their employer and with NYPD approval. We handle all the procedures, protocol and training for your designated employees to be appointed as Special Patrolmen.
Our affiliated law enforcement academy in Manhattan is staffed by instructors that are licensed by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services. The Special Patrolman training curriculum is approved by NYS DCJS. The basic course for peace officers without firearms training is 99 hours. The course includes: Patrol Procedures & Techniques, Detecting Crime, Making Arrests, Tactical Handcuffing, Baton Techniques, Using Chemical Spray and instruction on relevant City, State and Federal laws. Special Patrolmen that are authorized to carry a firearm will receive an additional 40 hours of firearm training. We also offer the mandated annual peace officer refresher courses.
- Wear police style uniforms or regular plain clothes
- Use police frequency two-way radios for communication
- Carry licensed firearms, batons, pepper spray, handcuffs, etc.
- Use marked patrol cars or emergency vehicles
- Direct and control vehicular traffic
- Make lawful arrests for misdemeanors and felony crimes
- Issue summonses for criminal violations, parking and traffic violations, environmental and sanitation violations
Special Patrolman receive peace officer status specifically from New York State Criminal Procedure Law Section 2.10, subsection 27, N.Y. ADC LAW § 14-106 and by Rules of the City of New York, Chapter 13 of Title 38.
Special Patrolmen are appointed by direction of the New York City Police Commissioner. Special Patrolman are sworn law enforcement officers, unlike private security guards and auxiliary police officers that do not have any law enforcement authority or arrest powers.
The Special Patrolman Program is suitable for housing developments, office buildings, hotels, banks, educational institutions, medical centers, hospitals, houses of worship, shopping malls, sports stadiums, theaters, large retail stores, business improvement districts, utility companies, and any sensitive or high risk business. The Special Patrolman Program is exclusively for businesses and organizations that are located within New York City.
The following organizations currently participate in the Special Patrolman Program:
- CO-OP City Houses, Bronx, NY
- Peter Cooper-Stuyvesant Town, New York, NY
- Lefrak City Organization, Rego Park, NY
- Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation, New York, NY
- Big Six Towers, Woodside, NY
- Parkchester South Condominiums, Bronx, NY
- Parkchester North Condominiums, Bronx, NY
- Macy's Department Store, New York, NY
- Shubert Theater Organization, New York, NY
- Hunt's Point Farmer's Market, Bronx, NY
- Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Queens Center Mall, Elmhurst, NY
- Times Square Malls, New York, NY
- Saint Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
- New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs, New York, NY
- John Jovino Company Inc., New York, NY
- Emigrant Savings Bank, New York, NY
- Milstein Properties Inc., New York, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Many other NYC businesses currently participate in the Special Patrolman Program, but are too numerous to list here.
If you are a business owner or manager, then we welcome your inquiry regarding the Special Patrolman Program.
NOTE: Individuals seeking appointment as a Special Patrolman must first be hired and sponsored by a participating employer and pass the requisite background checks for deputization.
Call us today for more information and a free phone consultation: