PROTECT YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS
FROM VIOLENT CRIME WITH A LICENSED HANDGUN!
You can obtain a New York City handgun license for personal or business protection by using our professional license service. We make applying for a handgun license fast and easy. A NYC handgun license is valid throughout
New York City & State with the proper authorization.
We have over 25 years experience in providing pistol license services. If you are a private individual or business owner, we can help you obtain your handgun license. New York City has the toughest gun licensing laws in the nation and the application process is very complicated and time consuming. Use our professional service to simplify and speed the entire handgun licensing process.
There are approximately 62,000 handgun licenses issued in New York City to private individuals, business owners, doctors, lawyers, professionals, celebrities, private investigators, armed guards, peace officers, etc. Apply today for your own handgun license. Results are guaranteed!
BONUS: A free one year gun range membership is included with our gun license service.
ARMED GUARD TRAINING COURSE
You can train for a prestigious and high paying career in armed security or executive protection. We offer the official New York State 47 hour armed guard course at our affiliated training academy. This is the ONLY licensed armed guard course in Manhattan, (NYSDOS School License No. 310173). Our training academy consists of classrooms, a gun range and gun shop all in one convenient facility. Our firearms instructors are certified and licensed by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS), New York City Police Department (NYPD) and the National Rifle Association (NRA). Full and part time classes are available.
The NYS armed guard course consists of the mandated 47 hours of training and includes all the following...
Call us today for the current tuition fee and enrollment information.
- Expert preparation of your handgun license application package.
- Coaching and tutoring for passing the police department interview.
- Comprehensive classroom instruction and live ammo shooting at our Manhattan gun range.
- All ammunition, targets and study materials are included.
- FREE one year ALL ACCESS gun range membership.
OFFICIAL SPECIAL PATROLMAN PROGRAM
FOR YOUR NYC BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION
Are you a business owner or director that is concerned about crime or terrorism on your property? Now you can have your own in-house professional law enforcement force to protect life and property on your business premises. This official program is made possible with the approval and cooperation of the New York City Police Department. There are specific New York City and State laws that now provide for the licensing and operation of a private law enforcement force within public or private sector entities. This unique endeavor is known as the official SPECIAL PATROLMAN PROGRAM and it's purpose is to enhance public safety by enforcing the law and preventing crime.
Special Patrolmen are authorized to...
Advanced Protection Consultants LLC provides professional consulting services for the approval and licensing of qualified businesses to participate in the Special Patrolman Program. Our consultants are all former law enforcement officers. We offer a comprehensive on-site survey and evaluation of your business for the successful implementation of the Special Patrolman Program.
Special Patrolmen are peace officers as prescribed by New York City and State laws and thereby granted law enforcement authority and arrest powers. Special Patrolmen are appointed under the direction of the NYC Police Commissioner and are deputized by the New York City Police Department. Special Patrolmen are issued an official law enforcement shield and identification credentials. Special Patrolmen can be authorized to carry firearms at the option of their employer and with proper licensing. We handle all the protocol for your designated employees to be deputized and trained as Special Patrolmen.
Our affiliated law enforcement academy in Manhattan is staffed by fully licensed police instructors. The training curriculum is approved by New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services, Bureau of Municipal Police. The basic training course for Special Patrolmen (Peace Officers) without firearms training is 99 hours. The course includes: Patrol Procedures & Techniques, Detecting Crime, Making Arrests, Tactical Handcuffing, Baton Techniques, Using Chemical Spray and instruction on relevant City, State and Federal laws. Special Patrolmen that are authorized to carry a firearm will receive an additional 40 hours of firearm training. We also offer all the mandated annual law enforcement refresher courses.
- Wear police style uniforms or regular plain clothes
- Use police frequency two-way radios for communication
- Carry licensed firearms, batons, pepper spray, handcuffs, etc.
- Use marked patrol cars or emergency vehicles
- Direct and control vehicular traffic
- Make lawful arrests for misdemeanors and felony crimes
- Issue summonses for criminal violations, parking and traffic violations, environmental and sanitation violations
Special Patrolman receive peace officer status specifically from New York State Criminal Procedure Law Section 2.10, subsection 27, N.Y. ADC LAW § 14-106 and by Rules of the City of New York, Chapter 13 of Title 38.
Special Patrolmen are appointed by direction of the New York City Police Commissioner. Special Patrolman are sworn law enforcement officers, unlike private security guards and auxiliary police officers that do not have any law enforcement authority or arrest powers.
The Special Patrolman Program is suitable for housing developments, office buildings, hotels, banks, educational institutions, medical centers, hospitals, houses of worship, shopping malls, sports stadiums, theaters, large retail stores, business improvement districts, utility companies, and any sensitive or high risk business. The Special Patrolman Program is exclusively for businesses and organizations that are located within New York City.
The following organizations currently participate in the Special Patrolman Program:
- CO-OP City Houses, Bronx, NY
- Peter Cooper-Stuyvesant Town, New York, NY
- Lefrak City Organization, Rego Park, NY
- Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation, New York, NY
- Big Six Towers, Woodside, NY
- Parkchester South Condominiums, Bronx, NY
- Parkchester North Condominiums, Bronx, NY
- Macy's Department Store, New York, NY
- Shubert Theater Organization, New York, NY
- Hunt's Point Farmer's Market, Bronx, NY
- Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Queens Center Mall, Elmhurst, NY
- Times Square Malls, New York, NY
- Saint Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
- New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs, New York, NY
- John Jovino Company Inc., New York, NY
- Emigrant Savings Bank, New York, NY
- Milstein Properties Inc., New York, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Many other NYC businesses currently participate in the Special Patrolman Program, but are too numerous to list here.
If you are a business owner or director, then we welcome your inquiry regarding the Special Patrolman Program.
NOTE: Individuals seeking appointment as a Special Patrolman must first be hired and sponsored by a participating employer and pass the requisite background checks for deputization.
Call us today for more information and a free phone consultation: